Thursday 20 October 2011

drjosegobio@voila.fr = Scam

Hello, Friend,
I am Dr Joseph Egobia , manager auditing & accounting section Bank of Africa, Burkina faso. I got your e-mail address in international directory as i was looking for oversea contact. It's my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this business which involves transfer of huge sum of money to a foreign account. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.5 million USD) into your account.
I need a foreign partner who will support me because i cannot claim this money without a foreign partner since the deceased client (the owner of the fund) was a foreigner. For more information view http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm .



This fund ($11.5 million USD) will be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40. I agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account while 60% will be for me and I want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely legal and risk free since i works in this bank and i have all the necessary information that might be needed. Before we proceed, i would like to know your ability to handle this over there in your country.



Please tell me more about the political/economic stability/monetary policy of your country. I need to know all these because i don't want to have problem with the Government of your country.


Kindly update me with the following info because i will want to know you more before we proceed on this transaction. Hope you will understand the importance of this request.
1. Your full name........................
2. Your age/sex ..........................
3. your occupation ................
4. Your residencial/Postal address ..................
5. Country of origin/nationality ..............
6. Your private phone number ..................
7. Your fax number ...................
I will be waiting for your urgent response to my private E-mail: drjosegobio@voila.fr
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Dr Joseph Egobia

No comments:

Post a Comment