Friday 14 October 2011

danielrigsby@rocketmail.com = Scam

I have decided to find an Au pair because I need help looking after my child. I am looking for an Au pair to be a big sister or brother to my child and to

become a member of our family.

My name is Daniel Rigsby and I am 49 years old and i am a single dad i lost my wife last year to an auto crash.

I live in a three bedroom house in 24 Howard Dr and have a son , Justin is 2 and half years and he is a lovely kid.

My kids likes to go to the parks once a week.

I will require you to take care of my son for about 30hrs a week. I will be paying you $3,650 while you will have weekends free and we will pay you $370 per week pocket money which we will

give to you every Friday.

Our residence is very open and near the city and there are other au pairs close by. There is also a good language school and we will encourage you to go for

lessons there to learn English if you wish to. In the area there is one pub full of young people, a shop/post office and a hall where people get together to

have parties. There is also a bus stop outside our house with direct access into the city center.

You will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom either live in or live out fully furnished , plus desk phone and computer system with internet.

I do not have any pets and I do not smoke. I am a single Father but i have a girl who is coming to join me soon and we live happily.

I need an Au pair to start with us soon and stay until at least 6 months or more. We will need you to drive our second car if you can and I shall arrange

some driving lessons for you when you arrive. You may use this car for taking the children to school, going to your English classes and for your private use.

Do tell us when you will be free to start up duties with us.And do send your Pictures for perusal and also your resume.

I am a fun young family looking for a kind hearted fun Au pair to mix in with our family.

However have it in mind that we shall both shoulder the cost of your papers to bridge trust between we your employer and your our employee and that only is

what we can use to determine your commitment to come here to work with our family and for you not to run away with our papers and flight ticket that will be

provide to you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

About my son.

Name : Justin
Age: 2 and half yrs
Varities: Love to play , talk and eat ..lolz
Favotire Games : Monopoly, Dinosaurs, books
Tv: Cartoons
School: kindergarten
Health Result: Extremely energetic kid who loves outdoors and also indoors.
Activities: (outdoor, indoor)
Food: Breakfast, wheat bran or Oatmeal. NO SUGAR!!! they has a sandwich

for lunch and Dinner Chicken Noodles, 90% of our food is low-fat and salads,

but we also like chocolates and wine.

Here are more questions for you to answer:
where are you from?
what is your full name?
gender:
do you have any working experience?
for how long have you been searching for a family?
what is your real age?
are you married or single?
you got kids?
do you have any experience about first aid?
what do you do for a living right now (i mean your job)?
can you drive?
can you ride a bike?
do you have drivers license? But it is not Essential to me if you don't have one
can you swim?
do you have a passport?
what it is your religion?
for how long do you want to work for me?
have you any recent host family before?
how do you intend to treat my son?
will you also like to help us with some house work?
Where are you living right now?
Will you like to live with us ?

Yours sincerely,
Daniel Rigsby.

No comments:

Post a Comment