Thursday 15 August 2013

josepdangtler@yahoo.ca Tel: +974-770 01639 = Scam

Dear Friend,

My name is JOSEPH DAN GERTLER , the first son of SIR. DAN GERTLER, a
veteran family of diamond merchants who was killed by
Angola but now in Doha -Qatar.
I tried to call
you on telephone yesterday as to inform you that I have
consignment now in HEATHROW International Airport London amounting
US$5.2 million USA Dollars due for delivery.

Nobody is aware of the original content of the box except you and i.
I will like you to give me your contact address for delivery by
Voyage vault means.

I have concluded arrangement with a Special Assistant who works With
THE Presidency who will deliver the consignment.I will offer you 40% of
the total amount as compensation and also invest the rest money in your
country.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest for your contact.
Thanks for your understanding .

My Private E-add: josepdangtler@yahoo.ca

Kindly call me on receipt of this mail as it is very urgent.

Yours sincerely,
JOSEPH DAN GERTLER
Tel: +974-770 01639

No comments:

Post a Comment