Wednesday 28 August 2013

willica2010@mail.mn = Scam

From The Desk:
Barrister Charles Williams Esq.
London-England UK.
Email: willica2010@mail.mn

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Charles Williams an account operator to late (Mr. Michael A. John) a nationality of your country who unfortunately died on the Terrorist attack in Liverpool on the dated 7th July 2005. Since the death of (Mr. Michael A. John)I as his account operator have made several enquiries to locate his relations to come up for the inheritance claim, without any success.

I came across your name and contact on the course of my personal searching for my late client relations/next of kin so I decided to contact you for this project. I am contacting you to assist in securing the wealth left behind in a fixed deposit account by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where my late client operates an account The board of Directors of the bank has issued and spread a notice that after 2 months from now and no relation shown up for the claiming of the said funds, the funds will be confiscated and declared unserviceable.

Since The board of Directors of the bank have been unsuccessful in locating my client relatives for sometime now, it's on this note that I seek your consent to present you as the relation/next of kin to my late client that the proceed of this deposit can be released into your account. The amount deposited (GBP 9.8M) also i believed with interest (GBP 9.8m) I will agree with you on 40% for you while 60% for me. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement which will protect you from any breach of the law. Upon your response, furnish me with:

Your full name and address
Your telephone and fax numbers
Your occupation and age

As soon as I receive all these information from you I will present it to the bank Directors that I have locate the relation to my late client since they asked that I should provide the next of kin for them to release the inheritance fund. Let me hear from you once you acknowledge my email. My alternative email address is willica2010@mail.mn

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Charles Williams Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment