Friday 23 August 2013

barr.larry.cole111@foxmail.com = Scam

Good Day,


I am the sole executor and trustee of the estate of a testator and I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on the WILL as my previous notification to you was returned undelivered.I have information concerning the availability of a safe deposit box with a bank which has been listed in your name.The testator made you the beneficiary of the deposit box which contains 375,000GBP in the codicil to his last WILL and TESTAMENT.

Upon your response to this email,I shall provide you with further information on the release of the funds to you .I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.


Best Regards,

Barrister Larry Cole.
Email:barr.larry.cole111@foxmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment