Tuesday 20 August 2013

adamspatricia79@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello Dear,

First I will like to apologize for intruding into your privacy, I am
Mrs.Patricia Adams. from Ghana and I am currently undergoing medical
treatment at the Northern Centro for Breast Cancer Care. My husband
(Dr.Francis Adams) died in a car accident over a year ago and we were
married with a child who is now 16. When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of $4.5 Million US Dollars in one of the leading
private bank here in Ghana and named me as his next of kin.

I am contacting you for you to assist me in the management of this
fund on behalf of my son and the charity projects which my late
husband and I desired to achieve but failed to accomplish due to my
late husband sudden death as well as my deteriorating bad health
conditions occasioned by stroke and breast cancer resulting in my
doctors hinting that I might not last for more three moths.

My health situation is a serious challenge to me but I put my trust
and confidence in God, the Almighty but had to contact you since my
son is just 16yrs of age and too young to handle this fund at the
bank.

I have already discussed this matter with him (my son) and we had
resolved to apportion 40% of the total fund for his welfare and
education; 30% of the fund for charitable purposes and assisting the
less privileged in the society while the remaining 30% for you in
respect of your labor and troubles in the course of executing this
matter.

Please note that I would not have contacted you if not for the
activities of my late husband`s relatives who are bent on converting
and taking over all my late husband`s property after my death without
considering the plight and future of my only son. But they do not know
about this fund at the bank here which I seek to transfer into your
custody.

I shall be waiting for your swift reply so that I could give you all
the legal papers and Power of Attorney in respect of securing the fund
for you not to have any problem undertaking this matter which is
completely lawful.Please Reply To This E-Mail:
adamspatricia79@yahoo.com

God bless you,

Best Regards,

Mrs.Patricia Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment