Sunday 25 August 2013

mensahsteven98@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear One,
How are you and your family, hope all is well ? As the world is
defined as a global village, I don’t want you to get this letter as a
surprise but as an opportunity that will put smile on your face. With
due respect I propose this business to you, to make it brief I want to
transfer $3.5 Million US Dollars into your bank account.

The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire
family in 2008 China Earthquake leaving nobody for the claim and as
such I decided to contact you as a partner to enable us claim the
fund. 50% of this fund will be for you and 50% for me.

Hit reply on this e-mail to contact me only if you’re interested in
this business and for more details. I am assuring you that the
transaction is 100% Risk Free. Above all a line of reply is highly
appreciated in this regard as soon as possible if you are
interested.Please Reply To This E-Mail: mensahsteven98@yahoo.com

Thank you

Sincerely,
Mr.Steven Mensah.

No comments:

Post a Comment