Monday 26 August 2013

law_firm_agency@live.com = Scam

Please this is a personal email to you for your own consideration and I will
like, it remain and be treated private.

Am Barrister, (Esq) a Legal Practitioner in U.K. I have an interesting and
personal business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both
of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, but it's true, we stand
to gain a sum of one hundred and twenty millions Great British pounds
(120,000.000GBP) in a matter of days.

Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out and if you don't like it
you can quite the business proposal.

There is no risk involve, all I need you to do is to signify your interest by
replying me in my private e-mail- law_firm_agency@live.com and I will make
more
details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.

Contact me if interested on my private email:- law_firm_agency@live.com

Thanks for your understanding
Barrister, (Esq) 

No comments:

Post a Comment