Wednesday 28 August 2013

tnt.worldex2@superposta.com +234 81-3811-8568 = Scam

Good Day,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the delivery fee of your ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card ($1.8m),has few weeks to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM definitely you must send my money back.

Now I want you to contact The TNT Company in Nigeria so that they will deliver your Card to your address without any delay. Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid. The only money that was not paid is the Airport Official Tag and Stamp duty. TNT said i should not pay that because it must be paid on the very day the ATM CARD will be leaving the shore of Nigeria and I don’t really know when you will be contacting TNT office, so they refuse that I will not pay the Airport official Tag and Stamp duty. Note I deposited ATM CARD with the company yesterday because I will be traveling to Indonesia first thing tomorrow morning for six months course. So please contact TNT Office immediately with below detail.

Contact Person: Mrs. Rose M. Amar
E-Mail Sad tnt.worldex2@superposta.com)
Contact Number: +234 81-3811-8568.

This is what they will require from you.

Your Full Name......
Your Private Telephone......
You’re Address where the ATM will be delivered to.............
Country/Region......

Contact them today to so they will proceed with the delivery and your ATM CARD will reach you within 48 hours.

Regards,
Mr. Jimmy Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment