Saturday 31 August 2013

Tel+27-74-290-3189 Email: mrselizabethpeters1965@mail.com = Scam

ROM MRS. ELIZABETH DIPUO PETERS
Tel+27-74-290-3189
Email: mrselizabethpeters1965@mail.com

Good Day,
Firstly, let me start by introducing myself as Mrs Elizabeth Dipuo Peters, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of two children and former Premier of the Northern Cape Province (22 April 2004 - 10 May 2009)under the auspices of the President of South Africa, Mr Thabo Mbeki, and now elected as a Minister of Energy of the Republic of South Africa since 11 May 2009. under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr. Jacob Zuma.

I got your contact curtsey in our foreign information exchange in South Africa on a personal request in search of a reliable and trustworthy foreign individual, though we have not melt before, After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M ( Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at My( http://www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1024 ) Elizabeth Dipuo Peters and read about me, My husband Mr.John N.Peters died during Apartheid Crises in South Africa in 1986,After his death I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice for investment, and my late husband kept this fund for a purpose of foreign investment for my children.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)And 5% will be for Any expenses that both of us may Incure during this transaction. And another 5%will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me EMAIL: mrselizabethpeters1965@mail.com

You can contact me on my direct line+27-74-290-3189, so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family.
Mrs. Elizabeth Dipuo Peters
Minister of Energy
South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment