Monday 26 August 2013

mrs.suratshinawatra@yahoo.com = Scam

A CONTRIBUTION FOR THE WORK OF GOD.

My Lordship,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am (Mrs) Surat Shinawatra, a widow to Late Nishita Shinawatra, I am 74years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indications,that my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I won't live more than six months,because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

My late husband was killed his business associate,and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.The doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than six months, so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Asia,Africa America and Europe.

I selected your church after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of US$5,000 000.00(Five Million US Dollars) to your Church for the development of your church and also for the less privileged. Please I want you to note that, this fund is laying in a Bank here in Thailand, for that my lawyer will file in application for the transfer of the money in the name of your ministry.

Lastly I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use, than enhancement of the comfort of the Handicapped .Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual rebirth lately that wealth acquisition without God in one's life is vanity upon vanity.Alleluyah,If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the crown of life.

Please If I reach you as I am hopeful I will, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable my LAWYER conclude the legal duty,you should forward along
your current telephone and Fax numbers, your current mailing address. Also to be sent to me is the biodata page of your international passport or drivers licence
as a proper identification.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.You can reach me on my alternative email box easily: mrs.suratshinawatra@yahoo.com

I await your soonest reply as you could.

Yours in Christ
(Mrs) SURAT SHINAWATRA

No comments:

Post a Comment