Friday 23 August 2013

johnk_martins@yahoo.com = Scam

Barclays Bank PLC
28 High Street
Nottinghamshire
United kingdom NG1 2bd


Dear friend,

My name is John k. Martins and i am the chief officer of the

Barclays bank nottingham, United kingdom . I am married with 3

kids .

I wish to inform you that i need your urgent help . The sum of

£16.5 million british pounds was left in my bank by the late Hugo

Chavez , the former president of venezuela and i was his account

officer until he died .

I met Mr. chavez in venezuela in 2008 and he opened this account

in my bank and informed me that he wanted to invest in real

estate in the united kingdom. I need to transfer this money from

my bank to your bank so that we shall both share this money and

i need the transfer to be done urgently .

Please contact me now via my email address johnk_martins@yahoo.com

if you can help me and send me the below details

1} Full names and

2} Address

3} Mobile number

I am waiting to hear from you now .

John k.Martins.

No comments:

Post a Comment