Thursday 22 August 2013

personaloffice1982@yahoo.com = Scam

READ ABOUT THIS DONATION AND RESPOND

Dear Beloved Eileen Lo,

May God be with you and richly bless you as you read this without prejudice. Amen! I am Rev David Dube from South Africa, to the Glory of God, I was privileged to be a close friend and confidant to a late brother in Christ Archbishop William Steve who worked tirelessly both in his private life and in the service of God in his lifetime before his divine call. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen! in all my association with this late brother and friend, this revelation, the object of this mail was never made known to me because the late Archbishop William Steve lived a very disciplined life in London UK where he based. He was wealthy before he went into ministry and adequately provided for his family and also cared for people who were opportune to come in close contact with him.

However, shortly before his call to eternal Glory, he had summoned me to his sick bed and made me promise to carry out his last wishes as a trusted friend and confidant. I promised without knowing what he was about to say and also, at that time, I believed he was not going to die. Well, he told me he had $9.2Million (Nine Million Two Hundred United States Dollars) which he intended to be used for charity, ministry, evangelical work or otherwise when he was gone, but did not want his immediate family to know about for fear of subversion of his promise and pledge to God.

Therefore you must keep this donation very confidential, He then prayed for me and blessed me trusting that I would not subvert his pledge to God. Before he died, he gave me information concerning the fund and what I was to do. With all due respect to him, I waited for the completion of the burial rites and mourning and other sundry matters concerning him before proceeding to reach you. I have prayed concerning this issue for God's guidance and if in your heart you genuinely desire to use this sum of$9.2Million (Nine Million Two Hundred United States Dollars) for the propagation of God's work in any form weather for charity, business that can Glorify Gods name , evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God's work, do get in touch with me and let us pray together over this before we can make further arrangements. God bless you once again and as you receive, give God all the Glory.

Finally, remember to forward to me your Full Names Telephone and Fax numbers to communicate with you and to send to you all the documents required for this to successively materialize.

You are blessed in Christ Jesus.

Yours in the Lord,
Rev David Dube
personaloffice1982@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment