Saturday 24 August 2013

osematthew2631@yahoo.com = Scam

Dearest One,

I am Miss Rose Mathew young medical student from Sierra Leone in Africa and
presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal as a result of the
civil war going on in my country. I would like to go into a partnership with
you; it is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to
establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe
one has to risk confident in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge
amount US$17,000.000 (Seventeen Million United States Dollars) which my late
Father deposited on my name in the suspense account with one Bank before his
Death.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe
enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to help me
claim and retrieve these fund from the Bank and transfer it into your personal
account in your country for investment purposes, since the money is deposited
in the suspense account I can not have access to the fund until it is
transferred out from the account that is why I am contacting you to assists me
and see that the Bank transfer the money into your personal account for to me
to leave this country and meet you over there.

I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 10% of the
total fund, and again we are going to invest together and share what ever
profit we make together, I want you to get back to me as soon as possible so
that I will tell you what next step to take to enable us conclude this
transfer.

Please reply through this email: rosematthew2631@yahoo.com

I am waiting for your soonest response.
Yours Sincerely,

Miss. Rose Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment