Tuesday 20 August 2013

sgt.chris_benson@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello! Dear,

I am Sgt. Chris Benson, a US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Afghanistan responding to treatment in Harefield Hospital United Kingdom (Tel: 0044-701 005 4803), Pls I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

I and my fellow Soldier (colleagues) found over $900 million in Saddam Husein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves, some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept my own share for a while in a secured place and I need someone to help me receive it, since i have found a secured way of getting the money out of Iraq (by diplomatic means).

I do not know for how long I will remain here in the hospital as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Militant until I got hit with a bomb blast that led to my amputation of my left leg; i know this was Pure Divine intervention from God that i did not lost my life.

I need someone that I can trust, since I have already lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me and secure it, I won't like to make the same mistake again.
The total amount of money is $10,000.000.00 USD (Ten Million United States Dollars),this money I am ready to entrust it in your care till I am able to meet with you in your country for subsequent sharing and investment projects.

We intend moving it by diplomatic means to you or to a safe and secured location of your choice. Once the funds get to you, please take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. I shall however leave out other details of this transaction until I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me on my personal email address here (sgt.chris_benson@yahoo.com) with your Name & personal phone number, for more details View the below link to verify/confirm my statement: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Regards,
Sgt. Chris Benson
Email: sgt.chris_benson@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment