Tuesday 27 August 2013

Scam

Hello,
A
Compliments, may I formally introduce myself once more, I am Mrs. Mary Mansoor. the Purchasing Manager for Advance Product Ltd. After vetting through your company profile and your product displayed on the web, we are satisfied with your company products and specifications and we would like to go into business relationship with you.

I do hereby state that Our Management will hence be looking forward to a good business relationship with you.

Do e-mail me as soon as you possibly the following

*MOQ of your product
*FOB price
*Payment term

Thanks

Best Regards,

Mrs. Mary Mansoor

Dewsbury, Meadow Mills, Carlton Road, Bradford Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 2BA, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1924 486000
Fax: +44 (0)1924 486001
Freephone: +44 (0)8456 009909
Website: www.advance-gb.com
Chief Operating Officer,COO
Advance Product Ltd,COO

No comments:

Post a Comment