Thursday 5 January 2012

Demi Lovato in Seventeen Magazine's February 2012 Issue

he singer reveals to Seventeen magazine who her true friends were in rehab, but says that she'd have intense fights with Miley! NOTHIN' LIKE A LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR FRIENDS... AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT DEMI LOVATO HAD WITH BFF'S LIKE SELENA GOMEZ AND MILEY CYRUS DURING HER STINT IN REHAB LAST YEAR. BUT, THE SKYSCRAPER SINGER REVEALS, WHILE SHE AND SELENA NEVER FIGHT, MILEY'S A DIFFERENT STORY. SHE TELLS SEVENTEEN, "Miley and I are very strong-headed, so when we fight, it's brutal and we're like, 'We're never going to be friends again!' Then two days later, we're like, 'I love you and I miss you!'...AND SHE ADDS, "No matter how many times we fight, we will always be in each others' lives." ANOTHER CLOSE PAL? KIM KARDASHIAN! DEMI SAYS SHE QUOTE "was there for me when not many people were. I could count on my hands how many people were there for me. So the people who were, I didn't forget it." WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES! SHE ALSO TELLS THE MAG, SHE'S CLEAN AND HEALTHY. "I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't throw up after my meals, I don't starve myself," SHE SAYS, "There's nothing that I do that I feel ashamed of." AND YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE OF DEMI'S CONFIDENCE SECRETS IN FEBRUARY'S SEVENTEEN. FOR CELEBTV, IM KELLI ZINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment