Friday 6 January 2012

bendonkor.sith@hotmail.com = Scam

My Trusted Friend I use this opportunity to inform you of my intention to invest the sum of Euro 13.520,000.00 in your country. I'm MR.BEN DONKOR, Chief Financial Officer of HFC Bank Ltd. I discovered the sum of (13.520,000.00 Euro) in a dormant account that belongs to our foreign customers Mr.Jose Roberto Gomez, A Portuguese who died in the Air France flight 447 crashed on the way from Brazil to France May 31, 2009 do not take this as unlawful, but rather an opportunity to raise our financial situation, rather than allowing the bank to convert the fund to use. All necessary steps have been taken to the legal process of this fund as proof, in order to transfer into your account, I need your honesty and your cooperation in this operation which crown our success. if you want to work with me, give me your positive response so that I give you the whole procedure on how we can achieve this goal, we must also maintain absolute discretion in this operation to succeed. Upon my arrival with my wife in your country for her breast cancer operation, i will not fail to intimate you that due to our poor salary here, i could not be able to carryout my wife breast cancer operations which cost a lot of money and with this, if you could assist me and on this transaction, she will then carryout her breast cancer operation in order to save her life, for this reason, i have taking this action. You we be entitle for 30% for your assistant, 70% will be kept in your account pending my arrival with my wife in your country for her breast cancer operation, i will not fail to intimate you that due to our poor salary here, i could not be able to carryout my wife breast cancer operations which cost a lot of money and with this, if you could assist me and on this transaction, she will then carryout her breast cancer operation in order to save her life, for this reason, i have taking this action. Please be informed that this transaction is 100% risk free and i am going to monitor all paper works from table to table until the transfer is effected into your overseas account. (VERY IMPORTANCE NOTICE) please reply me through my private email address (bendonkor.sith@hotmail.com) because of security reasons i will also need your mobile number for easier communication. Thank you for your time and attention Best Greetings. MR BEN DONKOR. Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment