Thursday 2 January 2014

captmichaelrichard@zing.vn = Scam

Dear Sir/Madam


I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. Michael Richard, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the United Kingdom from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some info


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm
http://www.usf-iraq.com/news/headlines

If you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you.

Nevertheless, re-confirm the following to me as follows.

(a) Your full Names:
(b) Your physical mailing address:
(c) Your direct telephone numbers:
(d) Your occupation:

Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: captmichaelrichard@zing.vn

God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance.

Capt. Michael Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment