Saturday 25 January 2014

+234 8033435257 = Scam

Int’l. Wire Transfer/Telex Department,
Central Bank Of Nigeria,(CBN)
Office Number:+23412130615 Direct Telepone:+234 8033435257
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/09
Honestly after a serious thought, I have decided to personally reach
you directly because I do not have anything against you, but your so
called representatives working with you to realize the remittance of
your payment. However, have you ever wondered why you have been going
this vicious circle over the past years with respect to having your
fund paid to you without any success? It is possible that you were
informed that your payment was brought to me for finalization, neither
were you informed that I am the person frustrating every move to get
your fund remitted to your local bank account in your country, I can
assure you that this yetanother deceit on the part of your
representative(s).Well, like I said earlier to you, I have nothing
against you or your payment but I’m only trying to protect my interest
also. I do not want to mention names here, but am certain you are
aware of whom I am referring to having not received your fund.
I am the Director, International Wire Transfer/Telex
Department,Central Bank of Nigeria, the apex bank in Nigeria. Some
time in the past a representative of yours approached me through a
friend of mine who works with one of the Government Ministries here
and requested that I assist him conclude a money transfer deal having
you as the beneficiary and we all agreed.According to him, he wanted
to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of US Dollars by
presenting your name as“Beneficiary” whose fund has not been paid.
Although we agreed that once I did that, he would give me 20% of the
total fund and he will equally give me your contact information before
I release the fund to your account. When he saw that I have programmed
your fund for onward transfer and your name has been approved among
the list of those to be paid as beneficiary, instead of him letting me
have your contact information to enable me regulate the transfer of
funds and confirm when it arrive in your account to enable me send to
you my private account details for my share of the 20% as was agreed
previously, what he does was to start avoiding me and which
thereafter,resorted to threats,because of that, I immediately deleted
your payment initializing code (PIC) from the list of those to be
paid, and this made it very IMPOSSIBLE for the transfer to be
completed to your account.
However, he your local representative became very angry when he came
to discovered i was smarter than his plots could not work out as he
wrongly wished. What he did was to start looking for other means of
trying to bribe other junior officers to see how they could assist him
secure approval to enable them transfer the money to you but all their
efforts was to NO avail. Is it not so funny my good friend, that you
as a beneficiary is being asked to pay several statutory fees over and
over
without your fund being transfered to you as well expected. Well, your
fund is right here with us and am 100% responsible for the delay and
obstructions of completing the transfer of funds to your account
because of the breach of the gentleman agreement between me and your
representative. If you doubt what I have just told you now, then go
ahead and pay any amount he may oblige you pay and thereafter, he will
subject you into another form of tax payment and it goes on and on
WITHOUT SUCCESS. I did not reveal the payment initializing code (PIC)
to any junior staff of the bank even till now because I want to avoid
further betrayal hence no office can release the payment. I actually
have the power to remit the fund to your account but strictly on terms
and conditions. But, since I have gotten your email address through
the bank data base network,I decided to contact you directly to
resolve issues with you in other to allivate you from the long
suffering subjected to you by you.!
AND AGAIN BEAR IN MIND YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT IN ANY OFFSHORE PAYMENT
CENTER FOR NOW and YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM ANY
OFFSHORE CENTERS FOR NOW AS FOLLOWS LONDON, SPAIN, HOLLAND, DUBAI, not
even the United States of America or anywhere outside Nigeria BECAUSE
THAT IS WHAT THEY MAY HAVE TOLD YOU. Now if you want us (you & I) to
work together for me to conclude the remittance to your account, these
are my conditions.
(I). You must keep my information to you in this correspondence highly
secret because I don't want to get involve with he,your local
representative again in my life and I will have 20% of the money if
successfully transfere to your local bank account because it is only
two of us in connection to logical remittance of the fund to you.
(ii). You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my
own share will be safe until when I will redirect you to lodged my
part of the fund into an account that i will forward to you.
(iii) As you have seen, it will be useless and mere waste of money if
you continue with your local representative and i can assure you that
with trust and confidence we will conclude the transaction with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality if you wish to adhere to my directives and
instructions. If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as
soon as possible to let us finalize all the arrangement and conclude
the remittance of the fund to you immediately without any other delay
attached.
I will give you more important details once I hear from you based on
if you promise to keep away from your local representative and handle
this matter with utmost confidentiality because I want to transfer the
money without the knowledge of any other officer of the bank or even
without the knowledge of your local representative .
May the peace of our Jesus Christ be upon you.
Faithfully Yours In Him.
Dr. Rev. John Okolie
Int’l. Wire Transfer/Telex Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria
+234 8033435257

No comments:

Post a Comment