Sunday 12 January 2014

annekaka02@yahoo.in = Scam

Dearest One,

I am Anne kaka by name with age of 23 years old, my nationality is
Ivorian, My father was a highly reputable business man a(a cocoa
merchant and suppulier of agro allied material) who operated in the
capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad to say that he
passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips
abroad in February last year.


Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by my uncle who travelled with him at that time. But God
of Ifeoluwa knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years
old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on
February last year, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of Tow
million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$2.5M US)
deposited in one of the security company's here in Republic of Benin
West Africa, which he disguised and declared the box to contain family
valuables instead of money, by this way the company does not know the
true content of the box and He registered the consignment using the
name of beneficiary or next of kin to be his business foreign partner
living overseas. I have in my possession the deposit document which
the company gave to my late father when he deposited the box with the
security company. I really don't know what to do.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of
incessant war here in coast.Ivory

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a
sincere desire of your assistance in this regards. I will like you to
help me and contact the company as the beneficiary or next of kin for
the claim of the box so that i can come over to your country and
continue my Education there while you look for a very good lucrative
business you can invest on since i am still too young to handle a
business that will need such huge amount of money. Because since the
death of my father, things has not been easy for me due to my uncle
who killed my father also wants to eliminate me because of my fathers
landed properties in order to claim them, I managed to escape from my
fathers house to a Republic of Benin where the consignment is, i am
now hiding in one of the refugee camp here in republic of Benin
because my uncle is still in search of me. As soon as i hear from you
i will forward the contact of the security company and the Deposit
certificate.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly and willingly help me as your sister?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question Will be good for
you after the money is in your country? Please, consider this and get
back to me as soon as possible.

Here is my email address/


annekaka02@yahoo.in


Thanks and god bless.
Best Regard,
Anne Kaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment