Sunday 19 January 2014

patrick_okoh@vc52.cn +2348105866851 = Scam

My Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Although you might find it difficult to remember me, since it has
indeed been a very long time. However, I am much elated and privileged
to contact you again after this long time. While it takes faith and
courage to remember old friends and at the same time, to show
gratitude to them in-spite of circumstances that may have disrupted
our transaction ultimately not to work out as we projected.
Nevertheless, I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction
we were pursuing then together, finally worked out by the infinite
mercy of GOD Almighty and I've decided to contact you, just to let you
know the present situation.

I must inform you also that I am presently in Paraguay for business
negotiations and establishment, and, with a sincere heart, I have
raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune
of US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) in your name
as COMPENSATION for your dedication and humane contribution as it
were. I will be very busy here at the moment because of the investment
projects that me and my new partners are having at hand. The bank
draft is under Patrick Okoh care ,Do not also accept any fax or
telephone calls that do not come from Mr.patrick. He is the only
person I instructed and directed on how to deliver the draft to you.
Therefore, I implore you to contact him immediately you read this
message for further information on how to receive your draft, for I
have conscience as a human being, and I really appreciated your
tremendous effort and contribution made to make things work out but
which we couldn't complete due to circumstances beyond our control.In
view of this, you are to contact Patrick Okoh in the person of . Find
below his contact:

Contact person: Patrick Okoh
E-mail: patrick_okoh@vc52.cn
Contact Phone number:+2348105866851

Note: He is waiting to hear from you so that he can ship the ICBD to
your residence/office address as you may instruct him to, BE WARNED
ABOUT FRAUDULENT LETTER.

Take note and bear in mind that the International Cashier Bank Draft
has a validity period of 30 banking days, as such it is expedient you
contact him and thus have modality put in place to conclude this
arrangement in the earliest possible time.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Jennifer Falana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment