Thursday 9 January 2014

larrymo61@live.com +27-842757029 = Scam

Good Day Dear,


My name is Mr. Larry Morris, I am the Director head of auditing and
accounting section African Development Bank Group South Africa (ADB BANK).
With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end. During
our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a
very huge sum of (U.S$8.6 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). Belong to a
deceased Customer was shot dead by four men in his farm at Rietfontein,
Balfour South Africa in 2009.

I thereby contact you, to:
(1) Assist me in the transfer of the said fund into your account.
(2) Confirm your direct telephone and Fax for our communication.
(3) You most contact me through my private email address : (
larrymo61@live.com)

Meanwhile, all the arrangement to put claim over this fund, as the
bonafide next of kin to the deceased, as well as getting the required
approval and Transferring this money to a foreign account has been put in
place and you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification,
while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during
the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 50% will be for me,
Please respond urgently through my private email. (larrymo61@live.com


Yours sincerely

Mr. Larry Morris, RRC Director
African Development Bank Group
339 Witch-Hazel Avenue
Highveld Ext. 78
Centurion, South Africa

+27-842757029

No comments:

Post a Comment