Saturday 25 January 2014

+234-8028169144 johnoeze134@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
LEICESTER CURRENCY
CHEQUE/DRAFT DEPARTMENT
TELEGRAM: FBNFOREX

Email:

johnoeze134@yahoo.co.jp

I am Dr. John Tony Eze, Director allocation department from the
Central Bank of Nigeria.My office monitors and controls the affairs of
all banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign
claim payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance
of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international
levels in line with foreign claim settlements.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as
ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits or over-invoiced sum.

0n this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid
fund. I have a file before me and the date\'s are correct and
UN-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these
surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts
as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on
the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts
reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports /
expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I
have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can
have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

My conditions:

1. The sum of USD$25.7M only will be transfer into your account after
the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the
bonfire beneficiary,the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic
Transfer (T/T), conformable in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will
be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with
your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

4. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction,you
and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.


If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do
immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will
proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the
three days mandate.

1. Your Full Name
2. Current Address
3. Direct Phone/Cell Number
4 Occupations
5. Age.
6. A copy of your driver license Or International Passport

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,


Dr. John Tony Eze

Director,Allocation Department
Central Bank of Nigeria.

Email:johnoeze134@yahoo.co.jp

FROM DR JOHN TONY EZE
+234-8028169144

No comments:

Post a Comment