Sunday 19 January 2014

flosjef@gmail.com = Scam

I am Mrs. Florence Josef a widow suffering from long time illness
(Cancer), I found your email address through my late husband internet
data. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.
Nicolas Josef, the sum of $7,500,000.00 which he deposited in bank
here and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use
these funds for God's work.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money. I am very weakened by the disease and do not know if I
would hold the two months that were given to me. I don't want a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. That is why
I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where
I am going. Please if you would be able to use this fund for God’s
work kindly or know a charity or a person working for underprivileged
children and having the fear of God do not hesitate to contact me at


flosjef@gmail.com


Your sister in Christ,
Mrs. Florence Josef

No comments:

Post a Comment