Thursday 9 January 2014

johannespry0@gmail.com +447700090434 = Scam

My dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting $120m transferred under the

cooperation of a new partner from Manchester England.

Presently I'm in England for investment projects with my own share of the total

sum. Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in

transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in South Africa,

His name is Mr.Johann Espry

Email: jhnnespry9@gmail.com 

johannespry0@gmail.com

Ask him to send you the total of $1,million dollars which i kept for your

compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter in the

past.

Your's Friendly,

Ms.Joy Bade  

+447700090434

No comments:

Post a Comment