Wednesday 15 January 2014

940-603-1631 anitaharlowc@e-mail.ua = Scam

Anita C. Harlow
INSPECTION UNIT
Del Rio International Airport Texas

Hi,

I am (Mrs)Anita C. Harlow, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at Del Rio International Airport Texas,working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.


On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $2Million to $3Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.


Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 40%/60% with you on my arrival to your house.


I want to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But you will accept to share it 40%/60% with you,respond immediately via my direct EMAIL:anitaharlowc@e-mail.ua

Below is my direct telephone number.

(Mrs)Anita C. Harlow
INSPECTION UNIT
Del Rio International Airport Texas
Telephone:940-603-1631

No comments:

Post a Comment