Friday 17 January 2014

mrs.lindahopewell_@live.com = Scam

My Dear Beloved in The Lord,

My Name is Mrs. Linda Hopewell; I am married to late Brian Hopewell who was an Oil
Merchant and international businessman before he died in the Year 2001 after a brief illness
that lasted for only five days. Before the Untimely death of my late husband, while he was
Alive, he deposited the sum of ($17.5 000,000.00USD) with a Bank in Asia. Following my ill
health, recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke
and cancerous problems I am suffering from.

The one that disturbs me most is my inability to move around and having known my condition
I decided to donate this fund to charity Home through you and want you to use my husband’s
effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide. I took this decision because I do
not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband Relatives are bourgeois and very
wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or ungodly
way. I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in
the Blossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold
my peace.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of my trusted Lawyer who will also
issue you a Letter of Authorization from the High Court of Justice that will prove you to be a
beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another individual
for this same purpose.

With God all things are possible.
Your Sister in Christ,
MRS LINDA HOPEWELL
Please reply to this Email (mrs.lindahopewell_@live.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment