Sunday 19 January 2014

mrpauladams101@gmail.com = Scam

Compliments,

How are you and your family doing ? Hope you have not forgotten me? I
am Dr Maurice Albert the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time
ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the
over invoicing of a contract/inheritance that was awarded by my
government sometime ago during the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm
happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from
Brazil. Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my
own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those
funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of the
transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of Eight Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollar ($8,500,000.00)draft.
Please bear with me for the making the initial contact through Email.
Mean-while, A woman came to MY SECRETARY OFFICE few Days Ago with a
letter,Claiming to be your true Representative.

HERE BELOW IS HER INFORMATION AS SUBMITTED TO MY SECRETARY;

NAME SANDRA TORRES
4031 Villa Vista
Palo Alto, CA 94306
BANK NAME: CITIBANK, ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809008.

Please,Do reconfirm to MY SECRETARY'S OFFICE, as a matter of urgency
if this woman is from you so that he will not be held responsible for
paying into the Wrong Name.
If this woman is not your REP,You are requested to fill and send this
information's for verification purpose so that your VALID CERTIFIED
BANK DRAFT US$8,500,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL NOT
BE delivered into the wrong hand please.

THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF:

YOUR NAME:...............................
YOUR ADDRESS:............................
YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................
CELL PHONE NUMBER........................
AGE......................................
SEX:.....................................
YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION HELD..........................

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get
in touch with my secretary Mr.Paul Adams, l have instructed him on how
to send the Bank Draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you
receive the Draft so that we can share the joy together after all the
sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects
which i and my current partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that i have left instruction to my
secretary so as soon as you contact him he will send the Draft to
you,so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW.

Below is the contact of my secretary
Name: Mr.Paul Adams
Email:


mrpauladams101@gmail.com


Kindest Regard
Dr Maurice Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment