Friday 10 January 2014

ahspv@hotmail.com = Scam

Attn:

I am an Iraqi,presently working with an oil company here in Syria . I have an investment fund with a reputable finance company totaling $11.9m (Eleven Million ,Nine Hundred United States Dollars) with the present political crisis here in Syria,I am handicapped in moving out to invest my funds.

I need to be sure you are capable to stand in as my partner through a reputable finance group and receive funds for Investment Purpose in your country and help me with investment on funds.

You will be entitled to 30% for your assistance.
If you are wiling to assist me, kindly indicate your interest by a return mail to me through this my personal email:(ahspv@hotmail.com) Telephone. Occupation. Nationality.


Regards,

A H.

No comments:

Post a Comment