Sunday 5 January 2014

+221-774912958 = Scam

Hello my dear

How are you today, i hope all is well with you over there, as for me,
i am fine here only that this place is too hot, over here in Dakar
Senegal. In this refugee we are only allowed to go out three times in
a week . Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods
grace i will come out very soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i
can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only
person i have now is Rev. James Aka.who is the pastor of the church
here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but
i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel
because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor Tell number is

+221-774912958

if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send
for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. As a refugee here i
don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever
because it is against the law of this country.Please I want to go back
to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic
incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank
in Africa which he used my name as the next of kins,the amount in
question is
$3.6 M (THREE million six hundred Thousand us Dollars).


Please i will like you to help me by transfer this money to your
account in your country from there you send me some money for me to
get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.I
kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that
knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in
the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't
tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money.

But Remember that i am giving you all this information due to the
trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful
and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is
English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell
you.and please i will like you to send me your information's.

Your full name
Your country
Your phone/fax number
Your occupation
Your Marital status
Your date of birth

Have a nice day and think about me.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment