Sunday 5 January 2014

00221-771359908 = Scam

My Dearest one;
How was your day?
I am miss Lorita Jasmine a nationality of Liberia, I believe it was
fine. Mine here is very stressful and like you know I am living in the
refugee camp here in Dakar . In this camp it’s just like one staying
in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon. I
don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran
away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev. Pastor Benjamin who is the pastor
of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very
nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I
live in the female’s hostel because the camp have two hostels one for
men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is

00221-771359908

if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he
will send for me in the hostel. Call from 1.00pm GMT. Please. As a
refugee here I don't have any right nor privileged to any thing be it
money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I
want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year
before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took
place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of
account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you
latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in
a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount
in question is $5.7M(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).I
have wrote to them and they told me that I will have a foreign partner
who will assist because of my refugee status So I will like you to
help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send
some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come
over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here
the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like
a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to
yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my
life and the money if people get to know about it.

Sir I will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars in under
for me to know you more and know whom I am dealing with, Below here is
what I need from you so that I can then send to you the bank
information as well as my late father's account number

(1) Full name
(2) Country of residence & city and
(3) phone number in case I want to call you

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I
deposed on you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding
man. You are truthful, a man of vision and hard working. my sweet
heart, I will soon be with you for more love and marriage in your
base. My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to
call me like I said I have a lot to tell you. I want to hear your
voice of love. Have a nice day and think about me. A waiting to hear
from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind,
Lorita Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment