Saturday 11 February 2012

sawdubello003@sify.com zsatiop78@msn.com = Scam

Dear Friend, For your kind attention, I am Mr.Sawdu B3ll0, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the African Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa . (A D B). I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate the sum of ($10,500,000.00) Ten Million, five hundred thousand dollars into your personal bank account, this will be for the benefit of both of us. This is a genuine and legitimate transaction only I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner as required in my banking law, therefore, I am contacting you in this manner to help me stand before my bank as the beneficiary next of kin to claim this fund into your bank account, for assisting me to actualise this better opportunity, the total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. As a matter of fact, what I need is your maximum cooperation and to provide a valid bank account where my bank will transfer this money for the benefit of you and I. By indicating your interest on assurance of trust I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed. Most importantly, please I will advice you to keep this business proposal as a top secret between you and me. Or delete it immediately in your email box if you are not interested in this fund transaction business. Your urgent response to this mail will be highly appreciated. Best regards, Mr Sawdu B3ll0

No comments:

Post a Comment