Friday 17 February 2012

joycedangota@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Hello Dear, I am Miss.Joyce Dangote, 28 years old, a Sociology student,from Guinea Bissau.My father of blessed memory by name late Mr. Paul Dangote who was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Kumba Yalla who is now facing judgement at the international court of justice for war crime and abusing human rights.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother.She planned to take away all my fathers treasury and assets from me since the unexpected death of my Father.Meanwhile,I wanted to travel to Europe but she hid my international passport and other valuable traveling documents,luckily she couldn't discover where I kept my fathers file. I am now writing you from Accra Ghana where I escaped to through road, and now seeking hiding in a private charity organization under St Johns Catholic Church here in Accra Ghana. So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help to relocate me in any of the western or any other place in the world, for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after getting your email through a database, and I believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust, I know you may wonder why I am telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that you are a good person and I guess I am not wrong. Briefly, I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secret and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then I will come over to join you in your country. I have the sum of $92.7 Million pounds as an inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your country with your help, the reason why I need your help is based on the instruction my late father gave to the bank to release the fund to me at the age of 35 and through a foreigner who can help me to invest the fund wisely, I can not be able to make this claim because of my refugee status. This fund is deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here in Accra Ghana. and I am going to give you all the details / contact because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country, I need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this for me so that I will tell you the next step because I want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible, life here is to me a hell, no love, no affection and no amenities, more importantly, I love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly,I am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but I hope with your help to transferring the fund in your account,I will have a better life to live so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and I promise to always be nice and faithful to you .PLS GET BACK TO ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS().. Yours Sincerely, Joyce .

No comments:

Post a Comment