Thursday 16 February 2012

yasminebarry6@yahoo.com = Scammer

Hello Dear how are you doing i hope all is well, my name is yasmine i like your picture i will like us to be friend, so i will like you to contact me with my email address (yasminebarry6@yahoo.com)i have something to discus with you, and is from there i will tell you more about me and for us to know each other well it will be my pleasure to hear from you soon is from me yasmine yasminebarry6@yahoo.com مرحبا عزيزي كيف حالك آمل أن كل شيء على ما يرام، اسمي ياسمين أحب صورتك أنا وتريد منا أن يكون صديقا، ولذا فإنني سوف مثلك في الاتصال بي مع عنوان بريدي الالكتروني (yasminebarry6@yahoo.com) لدي شيء لمناقشة معكم، وهناك من هو أنا سوف اقول لكم المزيد عن لي وبالنسبة لنا أن نعرف بعضنا البعض جيدا سيكون من دواعي سروري أن نسمع منك قريبا هو من ياسمين لي yasminebarry6@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment