Monday 20 February 2012

vccfimi11@hotmail.com puchalski@neostrada.pl = Scam

I request cooperation with you in the sphere of financing viable projects with prospective returns on investment (R.O.I) in your region. Your Projects can be funded from 0% to 100% because I represent Ultra-High Net-worth investor Group who are finding viable projects to fund under the supervision of their consultancy mediator firm with an 5% interest rate and a total period of 10years. If you don’t have any viable project, then i implore you to source from your colleagues or friends that have genuine project yet to be financed due to inadequate funding, my commission is 1% after you collect your loan funds. For more information do get back to me at your earliest convenience. Regards, CEO.DR.FERNANDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment