Friday 17 February 2012

idrisazezulaa102@msn.com idrisazezul77@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Friend, I am Mr. Idris Arayan Azezul. I work as the Foreign Operations Manager with a reputable bank here in Malaysia. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and praying, I made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you. There is an over due unclaimed sum of Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. ($ 9,500,000.00) in my bank, belonging to one of our dead foreign customers. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and release of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Foreign Business Partner to the deceased. Please if you are really sure of your trustworthy, integrity, accountability and confidentiality on this deal, contact me with your profiles including private telephone (Mobile) number for easy communication. I am looking forward to read from you soonest Yours faithfully, Mr. Idris A. Azezul. Foreign Operations Dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment