Tuesday 14 February 2012

msderek06@yahoo.es spdcphab@gmail.com = Scam

Complement of the season. I am writing you with due respect and with a heavy heart. My name is Mrs. Janine Derek, writing you from London England. I am a dying woman and have decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you but someone has to be chosen and I hope you will act sincerely carrying out this task to the glory of God and the benefits of the less privileged and who are the main targets of my charity cause. I am 69 years old and was diagnosed of terminal cancer about 14 months ago, just a little over 2 years after the death of my husband who had left me everything we worked for. I have been touched by the Lord to donate a part of what I have inherited to charity through you to help the less privileged ones. I have asked for forgiveness for my sins and in God mercy. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation. In the spirit of the season, I have decided to give USD1.3M to charity through you for the good work of the Lord, to help homeless children and widows within and around your area. If you are interested and willing to help in this cause, please email back to let me know and I will inform my family lawyer to arrange the release of the funds to you. You will get a percentage of this money for your personal use if you help in this noble cause. Thank you and I wish you well as I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Janine Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment