Thursday 16 February 2012

efccnig1@o2.pl = Scam

Nigeria Investigation Department, Anti-Fraud Unit.a 4Th Floor Marry Land, Lagos-Nigeria. Motto: Security Watch Attention Beneficiary, My Name is MR. IBRAHIM LAMORDE the new Economic and Financial Crimes Commission chairperson in Nigeria. I have tried my best so far to make sure you receive your outstanding payment with the federal government of Nigeria , but I discovered you prefer dealing with crooks and sending your hard earned money to them who have been using my name and our communication code in deceiving you. I will be ready to help you get your fund if you abide to my instructions to enable me help in delivering your fund as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission principal officer. I strongly know that they will never tell you the truth rather than collecting your hard earned money from you. I have decided with my veto power that you must receive one third of your principle fund to ascertain really who I am. But I will prefer you send a security communication code to me, which we can use in communicating to each other for safety reasons, if you really want to claim this fund without fraudulent problem. Note: Thousands of fraudsters have been using this method in scamming most foreign creditors, that we have in the payment list here in our office. We use this medium to inform you that any mail that does not come with the new communication code: NG/ .CCUF -HFCR-/RLPHJ/.. is false. In this case, you’re advice not to respond to any mail that does not come with the above communication code for safety purpose. Our final conclusion was that, the fund should be paid to you via an automated teller machine card (ATM) as it seems, this will be easier and faster for you to receive. Note; that the amount you’re expecting is US$ 10,500,000.00 and it has been approved by the IMF yesterday. You are advice to email me back via my private email box at: efccnig1@o2.pl Your new communication code: NG/ .CCUF -HFCR-/RLPHJ/. Regards, MR. IBRAHIM LAMORDE Chairperson EFCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment