Thursday 16 February 2012

abbottnoble40@gmail.com abt.n0480@msn.com = Scam

Dear Friend. How are you today?. Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i prayed that this will turned out to be ever lasting relationship for both of us.How ever it's just my urgent need for a Foreign partner that made me to contact you for this Transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina-faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting Unit of the Bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (10.5 Million Us Dollars)Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars of one of my Bank clients who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash. Hence I am inviting you for a business deal where the money can be shared between both of Us in the ratio of 60% / 40% . If you are really intrested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your return mail. Have a nice day. Mr Noble Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment