Monday 13 February 2012

joad1952@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Hello dear, This message is a very unusual one but bearing in mind my limitations I decided to contact you, I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I am giving you my trust and wish you will give me back the trust I have given you. I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die. My name is Joad Gatrack, I was married to my late wife for twenty years without a child. I have a terminal health condition, I have accepted my condition and decided to entrust some fund I have ( US $ 5.2 Million) deposited in Europe to either a philanthropic organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money for charitable activities, this is my last wish to see that this money is spent as such. 30% of the money is allocated to you, if you accept the responsibility, it will ensure that you are prepared for the task, the balance 70% of this money will be used by you in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization,orphanages. I have taking this decision because I don't have any child or devoted relations whose behavior has left much to be desired and above all I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unGodly manner, hence my bold decision to contact you, a total stranger, I got your email address from the Internet. Since my health is regressing by the minute, you will have to tell me alittle about yourself (Names,contact address & telephone). With the information provided, I will make arrangement to prepare the Authorization through an Attorney for you to get Possession of the Deposit. Until I hear from you, I pray that this letter bring you and your family good tidings. My direct email is joad1952@yahoo.com.ph God be with you. Joad

No comments:

Post a Comment