Wednesday 1 February 2012

missclaray12@msn.com miss.clarayaw@gmail.com = Scam

Sweetheart, How are you and your family? hope all of you are fine, if so splendid. I wish to accost you with a request that would be of immense benefit to both of us. After careful consideration, I resolved to contact you for your most needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you. Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and a trusted person and you will not betray me. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here I whole heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me, Who knows? maybe you will be my savior, from this conditions I have found myself into. My name is Clara Yaw-Osafo, 31yrs old from Ghana, the only daughter of Late Mr. Yaw Osafo-Maafo. My father was former Ghanaian Minister of finance. Although he was sacked by President John Kufuor on 28 April 2006 for the fact he signed $29 million book publication contract with Macmillan Education without reference to the Public Procurement Board and without Parliamentary approval. My Father was killed by the rebels on his way coming back from Lome Togo on the 11 Mach 2007. It was after the death of our father that our mother took us to Accra where we are now. It was unfortunate that our mother died last year 16th of November after battling with cancer for three years. This now left I and my younger brother orphans. Therefore I am constrained to tell you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from us since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. I have taken pains to find someone to trust and count on through personal endeavors. I decided to contact you after due thought in respect of a transfer of a huge sum of money, You can read more on this web page http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=103713 My father was being probed because of it. I have my late father's statement of account and other certificates covering the deposit which our father's lawyer will send to you latter. As matter of fact, $3.5 million part of the money was deposited in a bank here which he used my name as the next of kin. So I will like you to help me receive this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. Both of us will invest the money together. I keep this secret to people so in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about It. Remember I am giving you all this information due-to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking. Have a nice day, Awaiting to hear from you soonest Yours forever in love. Miss. Clara Yaw-Osafo.

No comments:

Post a Comment