Wednesday 1 February 2012

jenn_williams200615@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

Dear Beloved, Greetings; I am Mrs. Sara J.W. Jacobs a widow, suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukemia) According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive. Presently I was admited here in the Hospital were I am taken treatment, Meanwhile I inherited from my late husband the sum of ($2.8 M) he was an industrialist and international businessman, since we did not have a child and my husband Wills is to donate the money to orphanage. Please if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire-to use this fund for the propagation of God work in any form whether for charity, ministry evangelical work, building a Clinic, school, orphanage, library and drilling of water for the orphans, local community, widows, Old Aged, and people living with HIV AIDS, then contact me back at jenn_williams200615@yahoo.co.jp for the transfar of the funds to you. I am taking this decision because I did not have any child that will inherit the fund incase anything hapen to me, so it is an open door for you to assist me accomplish this to the glory of God, till I hear from you with sincerity and of good faith. Yours faithfully, Mrs. Sara J.W. Jacobs. Email: jenn_williams200615@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment