Monday 11 July 2011

teyah433@hotmail.com teyah_net@mauil.com = Scam

Greetings,
I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your services in a private and confidential matter. I am a senior Auditor heading computing department here in our bank.
On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant account that does not belong to anybody with a Balance of (10.850 Million Pounds}.I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means. I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment. At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 40% of the total amount, 60% will be for me.
Contact me immediately you get this message.
Let me know if you can handle it.
Regards
Teyah Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment