Sunday 17 July 2011

abherbalcures@gmail.com teliopoulou@telia-diatrofi.gr = Scam

Good day,

I take liberty anchored on strong desire to solicit for your assistance on this HIV/AIDS Cure. To be precise I am a herb farmer and also a good native doctor I cure people with natural herbs plant roots, barks, leaves, stems. I cure different diseases like malaria fever, rheumatism, infertility, impotency, diabetes, stroke etc.

Early this year I discovered the cure for HIV/AIDS viruses cure. This cure is real it works in less than five days; it is a combination of a particular plant root and leafs. The root and leafs are dried and grinned to powder and taken three times daily with lime juice. I have
been curing people with this cure and it's ok. I kept the medicine to myself. I want to make money from this because I am very poor.

I contacted you because I need your support, you can advise me because I known many people are dying. The government and the people are ready to pay money for the cure. If I realize money we are going to share it together. I will send you some cures so you can try it with people with the virus if its ok then we starts business and see how we get the cure to the people suffering from this deadly virus.


Yours faithfully

Abdul latif

No comments:

Post a Comment