Monday 11 July 2011

jose-tette2011@hotmail.com = Scam

Greetings From Mr. jose tetteh,

Dear partner,

I know that this message may come to you as a surprise since we have never met before.

However, I decided to reach you through email due to urgency and confidentiality which my proposal demands
.
I am Mr.jose tetteh . a citizen of Ghana i work with Merchant Bank of Ghana Ltd .I have the existence of a big amount of money in my bank that belongs to a customer, Mr. Daniel.The fund is now without any claim because Daniel died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008 . I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details .Strictly send it to my private email account :jose-tette2011@hotmail.com or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.

At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund and also the incorporation certificate of the company that generated the fund.


Best regards,
Mr.jose tetteh
jose-tette2011@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment