Thursday 14 July 2011

+44 704 5757089 privaterob01@w.cn privaterob01@gmail.com = Scam

Lloyds Bank Group Plc.

25 Gresham Street,

EC2V 7HN London,

United Kingdom.



I want to make a proposal of business transaction value sum of £20,000,000 (Twenty Million British Pounds Sterling) to you, of which I believe will be of much interest to you and also a mutual beneficial relationship to us.



I need your co-operation to transfer the above mentioned sum out of my Bank to any part of the world and I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and response positively.I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this fund. As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will send the details and procedures of the transaction to you. Reach me on this telephone +44 704 5757089 or e-mail me on privaterob71@yahoo.co.uk for more additional information.



Look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you in more detail shortly.



Sincerely,



David L.Robert

Non-Executive Director

Lloyds banking Group Plc

Mobile: +44 704 5757089

No comments:

Post a Comment