Tuesday 12 July 2011

micsam59@writeme.com +447045726304 = Scam

Dear beloved in One,
Greetings in the Holy name of our God. I know that you will be surprise to read
this message from unknown person since we have not meet before but I want you to
understand that is not by my power, God directed me to you. Please, no matter
the time reading this message will take you, I want you to read it carefully and
seek the face of our living God in other to have his clear revolutions over this
call. My name is Michelle Samuel, I married to late Mr.Samuel Herve who was an
industrialist in Europe for 11 years without a child, I want to inform you that
customs of the village has pushed me out from my matrimonial home for not giving
child to my husband but I know that the living God will surely guide me (Isaiah
58:11).Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next five
months due to Cancer. Though what disturbs me most is high blood pressure (HBP).
Having known my condition, I decided to donate $US7.5Million, American dollars,
the only inheritance fund I have from my husband after his family members
confiscated all his prosperities and assets of which they are not aware of it.
Presently, this money is still with the security company in Europe, where my
husband deposited the trunk box that contains the fund. Let me know urgently
your acceptance to this fund into a good business investment for the benefit of
street children, widows propagating the Word of God and to ensure that the house
of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand
that giveth. I took this decision because I don\'t have any child that will
inherit the money. Dear brethren, understand that God does not count in our
religions rather our obedience to his commandment. I will be looking forward to
hear back from you so as to have your full confirmation over handling this
donation fund perfectly without applying a betrayal mind to the trust our God
has entrusted in you. Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord.please contact me at
( micsam59@writeme.com )Or call me at +447045726304.
Faithfully sister ,
Mrs.Michelle Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment