Saturday 16 July 2011

kalamazad777@fbnetherland.com = Scam

Dear friend,

I am the foreign operations director of Friesland Bank,Netherlands. My name is Abul Kalam azad.
I have a sensitive and private offer from the top executive to seek your partnership
in re-profiling some offshore investment funds worth 18.5M U.S.D (Eighteen Million five
hundred thousand United States Dollars) I am constrained however to withhold most
of the details for now. This is a legitimate transaction.

If we agree on the terms you will be given 15% of the total funds, If you are interested
please write back via email Providing me your personal details and phone number for
further directives.

If you are interested and willing to render your assistance please respond via my private
email address stated below.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Abul Kalam Azad
Email:kalamazad777@fbnetherland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment