Sunday 17 July 2011

bill@owra.net mrsjean@mail.ru = Scam

Greetings to you dear beloved friend in the lord, I am Mrs Jean Jackson a widow to late mr Williams Jackson. I am 58years old ,from neitherland, a retired accountant. I am presently in the hospital with my laptop suffering from cancer of the larynx and the doctor says i have less than months to live. The lord wants my funds to be used for the help of the poor and needy to he them with the sum of $12million dollars so they would suffer no more.I am looking for a truthful and trustworthy person that would carry out this wish for me and i am deaf i cant hear i need an honest person. I believe the lord has brought you to me because i prayed for it. I would explain more to you as soon as i hear from you. From Mrs Jean Jackson

Message text: Please get back to me.

From Mrs Jean Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment